Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Love the loveless.

Two of the longest and most tiring days of my year thus far (which probably will and I kinda twistedly hope will repeat as a weekly routine).

Friday began at 7AM for the longest and most draggy curriculum day in school til 230 and finally ended at 11 when I reached home after tuition. I love it now that the j2s now have homerooms cos we can just vegetate there after tutorials end and talk/eat/study without having to worry about noise pollution or the no-food regulations of the library. Plus points! Our homeroom is situated in such a way that our lts are on the same floor (Lvl 3!!!) and all within 50m walking distance. Anyway, I digress. So we left school at about 6, had dinner at S11 then Yami before an ohmysofunny train ride to Somerset (other passengers probably thought RJ is so stressful that their students go mental ha ha). Mummy fetched me from the bottom of the hill and I youtubed Gossip Girl ep12 before sleeping.

Saturday saw me dragging myself out of bed at 8AM which was the time I was due for cca. I set a bad example by turning up later than the j1s and bickered with Chester throughout prac which entertained Shuks. Then, mugged at Thomson Plaza after lunch and past dinner. Midnight cycling and lomantic star-gazing (ha ha) with my person<3 and the day ended at 2AM.

I'm ahead of my homework and progressing at a pace exceeding my own expectations as compared to my academic attitude last year. Haha geek ftw! I just hope I can keep this up. After the (literally) gravity-defying talk atop the monkey bars at the playground we trespassed last night, I realise it's so typically contradictive of being discontented with oneself while others actually like you more than you like yourself. People are never satisfied with themselves and the flaws you find in yourself may even actually be what others envy. My new year resolution shall be to find contentment in my discontent. Lol. Hence, I shall not complain of having no life since I choose to be this way and will reap from what I sow as long as I diligently keep this up. So there.

I miss you E, I love you A and thank you J & S. <3

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as i read, i feel happy for you. you're amazing la. keep it up.
seriously, i wish the same for myself sometimes. =)
love, cherie

9:16 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

not amazing yet haha. wishes do come true, you can do whatever as long as you put your mind to it! i miss you cherie (:

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SHLD STOP COMING ONLINE NAT! hahahahaha anw yes i agree with cherie, so proud of you nataliepuaaaaa :) but anw all our timetables like super extremely totally clash. Wowee.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

is anonymous Chingzx/Val? hahahaha

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home